Put borax in water and mix it with glue to get the gooiest plaything. It’s fun by itself or a substitute for conductive dough when making Squishy Circuits.
Tools and Materials: Paper bowels, cups, measuring cup and teaspoon. Borax, white glue, food coloring and water (or Gatorade if making a substitue for Squishy conductive dough).
Step 1: Make Solution A.
2. Add ½ cup water to the cup and stir the water and glue together.
3. If desired, add food coloring. Otherwise, the slime will be an opaque white.
Step 2: Make Solution B. In a separate bowl add 1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon borax powder and stir this mixture together.
1. Slowly stir the glue mixture (Solution A) into the bowl of borax solution (Solution B).
2. Place the slime that forms into your hands and knead until it feels dry. (Don’t worry about the excess water remaining in the bowl.)
3. The more the slime is played with, the firmer and less sticky it will become.
Place in a plastic bag and refrigerate slime after making to avoid mold.